Run

Run

Sunday 19 June 2016

Charizard

Pokemons were big when I was a kid. I haven't been exited about them in a long while but some of them do look pretty cool. Charizard is definitely one of the coolest and it might be the coolest beadsprite I have made so far. Here's a pic of it and some pics from the making process.


Colours used are the following:
Hama: Creme (02), Red (05), Grey (17), Reddish brown (20) and Light grey (71)
Photo Pearls: Black (01), Skin (07), Yellow (14), Clear blue (17) and Light orange (29).
Nabbi: Blue (21).




At this point I run out of pegboards. I thought I had 9 of them but apparently I had only 6. So masking tape for the top, made the bottom half, joined the top and bottom together and ironed the whole thing. I probably should buy more pegboards. Making these big projects would be more simple then. I also was a bit worried that the line between the top and bottom half would be visible (luckily it wasn't).


Still plenty of space on the wall. Charizard is the biggest beadsprite I've made so far. 9 pegboards all together. Sprite is from spriters-resource.com but I don't remember which game this sprite is from.

No comments:

Post a Comment