Run

Run

Wednesday 13 January 2016

Creations of my better half - Part I: Darth Vader, Bernese Mountain Dog and Huge Owl

My better half left for this school practise... internship... thingy to another city and won't be back until March. And she took our iron with her. So as I can't do any new beadsprites, I thought to show some of the work she has done.

First what I think is the coolest thing she has made out of beads: Darth Vader coaster!

Just needs a storm trooper coaster for companion

Next there is a head of Bernese Mountain Dog. Can be used as a coaster as well. Man we do a lot of coasters...



Last piece for this post is Huge Owl.


I think this is the biggest piece she has done. And it is actually pretty cool. Especially because you can see it pretty well from outside.

She got the ideas for these from the Pinterest, I think.

That's all for to night. Some more of her creations in a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment